Career Transition Programme
This bespoke Career Transition Programme has been created specifically to meet the changing demands of the current economic landscape and will enable senior leaders to be confident and fully equipped to transition successfully into new roles.
Yvette has over 20 years’ international corporate experience and is an expert in coaching senior leaders through career change and transition. Tailored to match the needs of each client, this programme is delivered on a one-to-one basis via virtual meetings and includes an extensive range of exercises, practical resources and materials.
- Welcome session Confidentiality, trust, and a client-centred approach are at the heart of this programme. This initial session is the key step in building a supportive working relationship between client and coach.
- Personal brand coaching session An in-depth session to discuss your life and career in detail and reveal the ‘essence’ of you. Understanding and owning your personal brand helps to position you as an authority within your area of expertise and increase impact in career communications.
- CV & LinkedIn Session This includes a consultation with a leading professional CV & LinkedIn writer who will ensure your CV & LinkedIn are targeted towards your objectives, reflect your personal brand, and are professionally presented.
- Resources and Materials Provision of resources and materials to help prepare for the final interview coaching session. This includes a hard copy of the best-selling book by the expert recruiter, James Reed.
- Interview coaching session Focussing on content, delivery, and engagement this session enables you to practice responding to interview questions, perfect your interview technique and give you the opportunity to bring your story to life in a confident, conversational style.
These sessions are ideal for:
- Individuals who are seeking a promotion and or looking for a new role
- Professionals who are looking to change their career and join a new industry sector using their transferable skills
- Senior leaders who are looking to take the next step to Director or C-Suite level
For more information and to schedule an initial chemistry meeting contact Yvette on:
Further viewing, watch Yvette during a recent webinar focusing on “imposter syndrome”
Mobile: 07879 602 286
Further reading: https://yvettejeal.co.uk/personal-brand-are-you-owning-your-story/